To the Best Vendors in Vermont & Beyond!
The Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce is hosting its 3rd annual BEST OF VERMONT Summer Festival in Ludlow on Saturday August 26th & Sunday August 27st (rain or shine). We are reaching out to quality vendors such as yourself to invite you to join us to participate as a vendor for this two-day event. This festival will run from noon to 7 pm on Saturday and 10 am – 4 pm on Sunday at the Okemo field on Route 103 (across from Bixby Road) in Ludlow, a highly visible location. Last year we had at least 5000+ attendees!
Okemo Valley, located in South Central Vermont, is a year-round tourist destination along the Scenic Route 100 Byway surrounded by Okemo, Magic and Ascutney Mountains. The Best of Vermont Summer Festival was created to showcase the best Vermont has to offer. It is promoted to both locals and visitors to our region. This event will celebrate musical headliners plus our home-grown talent, artisan products, specialty foods, local micro-breweries, and agricultural bounty.
This is a fantastic opportunity for artisans from across Vermont to come together to showcase their wares. Vendor site location within the festival will be offered on a first come, first serve basis with preference giving to those who participated in prior years. Locations under the big tent will be limited. We will also be limiting the number of vendors selling similar products. Vendors can reserve space under the big tent or can preferably bring your own tent, table and chairs for a reduced fee. We will provide the big tents, music staging, porta potties, parking and lots of promotion!
The DEADLINE to submit your application for consideration is Friday July 28, 2023 along with payment in full. The vendor costs start at only $75 for both days (that’s only $37.50 per day if you bring your own tent and are an Okemo Valley Chamber member). Please see the attached form for other pricing options. If you wish to become an Okemo Valley Chamber member before the festival, to benefit from this discounted pricing, please consider joining us here: www.yourplaceinvermont.com/online-application.
As selected vendors, you will be prominently featured on our Festival webpage and social media, therefore please provide your logo and at least one high quality photo of your products.
We hope you will consider participating in this exciting event. Please feel free to contact Carol with any questions you may have. We very much appreciate your consideration.
Scott Duffy – Rockledge Farm Woodworks & Anna Tumber – Okemo Mountain Resort
Carol Lighthall, Executive Director
Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
57 Pond St. – P.O. Box #333, Ludlow, VT 05149
Guidelines & Agreement
- Vendors are required to set up at the festival site on Route 103 by 11 am on Saturday, August 26 and 9 am on Sunday August 27, 2022. Vendors are required to unload, move their vehicles to the designated vendor parking and then set up their booths.
- Limited electrical power is available – This power will be supplied to vendors with a completed Pricing Form with a fee per booth based on usage needs. Please indicate the details of your specific vendor power needs on the Pricing Form. This form is due no later than Friday, July 28, 2023.
- Additional adjacent booths are also available for rent. Availability is on a first come, first serve basis with greater consideration given to repeat vendors from prior years. These must be reserved before Friday, July 28, 2023 at the same time as the first booth is reserved.
- All vendors providing alcoholic beverages are required to have the necessary insurance to do so. These vendors are asked to please submit their Certificate of Insurance along with their application.
- Vendors agree to staff their booth for the entirety of published festival hours. Therefore, there is no packing up or dismantling of booth(s) prior to 4 pm on Sunday, the second day of the festival. No-shows and exhibitors who dismantle their booth set-up early for any reason including weather will jeopardize their acceptance to future shows. If there is an emergency, please speak with a festival staff volunteer at the main tent before breaking down your booth. Overnight security will be provided.
Alcoholic Beverage Requirements:
If offering beer, wine, cider or spirits, please provide a copy of your License to sell vinous or spirituous beverages with your application. Distillers may apply for a joint license for sampling.
- Please remit your Certificate of Liquor Liability Insurance policy with your application.
- Proof of attendance to the Vermont Department of Liquor Control Certificate of First Class Seminar must be on your person during the Festival.
General Vendor Info:
- Vendors selling similar items may be limited at the discretion of the festival committee.
- Early applications and repeat vendors will receive preference on booth placement.
- If overnight lodging is needed, please patronize one of our Okemo Valley Chamber lodging members here: https://www.yourplaceinvermont.com/where-to-stay/. Discounts may be available. Please mention that you are a Festival Vendor.
- Signed Application/Contract: Due July 28, 2023
- Vendor participants must include the following:
- Completed & signed application
- Payment for Booth(s) See Pricing Form
- Any necessary Certificate of Insurance along with application
- Vendors serving alcohol are required to provide the additional DLC indicated above.
Or if you prefer to mail in your application you can download it here: Vendor Form