Ten Reasons to Join the Chamber
- Group Discounts – LaValleys, Staples, Newspapers, and more!
- Dental Insurance
- Co-op Marketing Opportunities
- Trade Shows & Fairs
- Professional Email Marketing Program
- Mobile App
- Annual Regional Guidebook
- Marketing Events
FREE SHOP LOCAL Platform for Members
- Get FREE eCommerce Toolset
- Get FREE Online Setup Services
- Boost Sales Through Mall Outlet
Visit our Membership Benefits Page for even more reasons! To become a member, please fill out our Online Membership Application! If you have any questions call the Chamber office at 802-228-5830.
These are the committees you can be a part of as a member of the Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce:
- Membership Committee – This committee is chaired by Bill Jenney and meets the last Friday of every month from 9-10am at Java Babas. This committee reviews new member applications, chooses Member of the Month and looks at new member benefits. We will be reviewing a ‘tier dues” structure for 2016 and would welcome your input.
- Marketing Committee – This committee is chaired by Gail Beardmore and meets the last Friday of every month from 10am-11am at Java Babas. This committee reviews marketing initiatives as presented by the CEO Marji Graf. This committee will be creating a 1-3 and 3-5 year strategic marketing plan. Volunteers will be helping on events: Shop Local in June; Okemo Valley Antique & Classic Car Show in August and our Golf Tournament in September.
- Energy Committee – This new committee is chaired by Tesha Buss and meets the last Friday of every month from 11am-12n at Java Babas. This committee will be looking at money and energy savings for chamber members.
- Legislative Committee – This committee meets as needed around issues and yearly trip to Montpelier.
- Ambassador Committee – This will be a newly formed committee (a subset of membership). Ambassadors are highly visible, prestigious volunteers who serve as the Chamber’s primary liaison to new Chamber members. Considered the goodwill arm of the Chamber, the Ambassador committee plays an essential role in member recruitment, communication and retention, and each Ambassador is charged with conveying member needs, questions and concerns to Chamber staff, keeping our Chamber in line with our members’ desires. Consider giving back and adopting a new business!! It might be more rewarding for you!
Ambassador Program –
Ambassadors are highly visible, prestigious volunteers who serve as the Chamber’s primary liaison to new Chamber members. Considered the goodwill arm of the Chamber, the Ambassador committee plays an essential role in member recruitment, communication and retention, and each Ambassador is charged with conveying member needs, questions and concerns to Chamber staff, keeping our Chamber in line with our members’ desires.Upon their appointment, each Ambassador makes a commitment to build lasting relationships with the membership, particularly new Chamber members, in order to build a loyal, committed membership base that will continue to support, participate and invest in the Chamber. Ambassadors commit to spending approximately 6 hours per month on their duties as Chamber volunteers.
ANNOUNCING VACEPlus RATES FOR 2015
We are pleased to share with you that for the third year in a row, there will be NO rate increase on the VACE dental plans. The 2015 rates for the Accident/Life package and the Vision plan are also unchanged!
Further, the dental plans now include the added benefit of “Double-Up Maximum,” which allows subscribers to increase their coverage dollar limits each year by carrying over unused maximums until they need them. More information on this new benefit can be found at www.vaceinsurance.com, where you will also find more information on all VACEPlus products and 2015 enrollment forms.
For a limited time, we are waiving the 18-month rule and will welcome back any former VACE group to the VACEplus program for January 1, 2015 provided they meet all eligibility criteria.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Thank you for your continued support of the VACEPlus program!
(802) 229-2231 firstname.lastname@example.org